Why this picture? Because it’s a path. With water. Water makes it hard for us to control our direction, but we’ve got those blue wheels there to aid us.
The path is life, the water is what makes keeping control over our lifes a day-to-day challenge, and the blue wheels are all those things which helps us out and save us on a daily basis (friends, family, good decisions, wisdom, advice, luck etc.).
2011 was overrall a so-so year for me. Not the worst, but most definitely not the best. Had it’s ups and downs. It’s hilarious moments, and it’s horrible times. However, I made some amazing friends this year, and I thank God for that :)
What did I learn this year?
- That I’m much braver than I thought.
- How to defend myself in a way I have never defended myself before. Badass style.
- The real meaning of “nothing stays the same forever”
- At times, it’s alright to fight back, other times it’s just better to ignore. Knowing when to do what is the real key.
- When depressed, always go out for lunch with friends. It REALLY helps :)
- Avoid my mother when she’s not happy or in a good mood.
-Never drink more than a liter of beer on an empty stomach. Really, don’t do it.
-Speaking of alcohol, do not try to walk to the nearest convenience store under the influence.
- Setting up a food stand/business is MUCH harder than it seems. It’s exhausting, nerve wrecking and time consuming.
- You really can accomplish craazy amounts of work in a few hours if necessary.
- Stay away from 9gag and facebook during finals.
-Avoid at all costs befriending envious, selfish people who enjoy taking from others.
- Whenever given the opportunity, no matter how small the activity or task, have fun and enjoy :)
Happy New Year!
(Source: injectyouwithlove, via p00gie-deactivated20120409)